Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
At Timur Kishinevsky, Igor Raykin, our Denver truck accident attorneys are committed to helping motor vehicle accident victims, including those involved in a serious semi truck accident. Our Denver accident injury lawyers have over 20 years of legal experience and are devoted exclusively to recovering compensation for injured clients and their families. If you have been injured in a truck accident, we can provide you with the quality legal counsel you deserve.
While most trucking accidents occur at high speeds on the highway, even low-speed trucking accidents can have catastrophic results. At Timur Kishinevsky, Igor Raykin, our attorneys help victims of semi tractor-trailer rollovers, 18-wheeler accidents, semi jackknife accidents, and other trucking accidents.
We are experienced helping families pursue financial recovery following the wrongful death of a loved one. Additionally, we pursue maximum compensation for clients who have suffered serious personal injuries in a truck accident, such as: Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
- Truck driver negligence: Denver lawyers can file a legal action after all types of truck driver negligence such as runaway trucks, trailers speeding, tailgating, wide turns and driver fatigue.
- Defective roadways: Problems with the roadway, especially in construction zones, can cause truck accidents. A truck crash that stems from a defective roadway often takes significant investigation to uncover the road problem. Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
- Garbage truck accidents: Garbage truck accidents often cause serious injuries such as brain injuries, spine injuries and other internal injuries.Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
- Transit vehicle accidents: Public vehicles throughout Denver are often involved in accidents. Our lawyers are available to assist with the legal process following a transit truck crash.
- Overloaded trucks with falling debris: Falling debris is a huge hazard for other cars on the road. Truck drivers must ensure that their load is properly secured at all times.
- Truck company manufacturer negligence: Truck companies and manufacturers have a responsibility to maintain all truck parts and prevent against defective parts.
- Pedestrian and cyclist injuries: Truck drivers often have limited visibility and can harm both pedestrians and cyclists on the road.Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
- Driving a truck safely: There are techniques to driving a truck safety and avoiding a truck crash.Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
Our Denver truck injury victim attorneys diligently investigate, analyze, and prepare motor vehicle accident claims to ensure our clients are in a position to recover the maximum amount of compensation available. We review areas of potential negligence, such as negligent loading of the tractor-trailer, negligent truck maintenance, or defective truck parts. We assess all areas of liability and work aggressively to hold all negligent parties accountable.Denver Truck Accident Lawyer